Thursday, September 17, 2015

Friday's 10 Happy Things, Volume 14


Hello! Welcome to Friday's 10 Happy Things, a blog link-up created by Ms. Helga! On this day, you blog and tell us about the things that made your heart sing this week. (^・ω・^ )

This week was totes fun. I've also been an emotional wreck, breaking my friends' hearts, but that's all right (I think). I just hope that all that walking around with my friends made me lose some weight, or maybe make me fit to travel. *keeps fingers crossed* 

How did your week go?

1. Not missing a single piece of homework this week. I'm on my way to great grades. 

2. We watched Heneral Luna. It was a masterpiece, which makes me wonder why theaters are pulling it out so early. (Oh, because, you know, it might trigger some sort of Mockingjay effect here in our country or something.) Nevertheless, it was a beautifully directed work of art. Definitely worth watching. 

3. Robinsons Antipolo's Takoyaki. I know that home(mall)made takoyaki can never beat the real, authentic deal, but it's a great treat for those who are looking for something Japanese to snack on. (^・ω・^ )

4. Cute pope jokes

5. Being able to talk to Vincent for as long as I want. Monday and Tuesday were reminiscent of our first days together. I miss being able to have normal conversations with him because work takes up most of his time, and I have school to worry about. 

6. This song, GIRL, by Daoko. The music is great, and the artwork is just dreamy. 


7. Getting interview tips from my celebrity hairstylist uncle. I'm glad he was able to help me with the interview, and he even gave me some more interviewing tips.

8. Finding an extra birth certificate for my passport application.

9. Being able to go to confession (and breaking an oath days later... uhg, Tony, when will you learn?)

10. Being able to see Vincent this weekend. (^・ω・^ )

Hope you have a great weekend! 

Ditz Revolution  


No comments :

Post a Comment