Saturday, September 12, 2015

Friday's 10 Happy Things, Volume 13



Hello! Welcome to Friday's 10 Happy Things, a blog link-up created by Ms. Helga! On this day, you blog and tell us about the things that made your heart sing this week. (^・ω・^ )

I hope your week didn't start with a blast of muddy water! The worst part of the week happened last Monday, where a truck didn't bother slowing down for the people on the road and just... splashed muddy water all over my legs. No one can believe how hard I tried not to utter any expletives. All I screamed was, "Si Lord na bahala sa'yo!" I didn't let that incident dampen my week, as I had more stuff to cry over... 

I think I spent most of the week crying over my certificate of enrollment (and being a hungry girl). I was afraid that I wouldn't get it in time for the submission, but it managed to pull through!


1. I got to submit my WYD papers on time. Or at least most of them. All that's left to cry for is my passport. 

2. P 55.00 meals. Now that's what I call a student meal. My bros and I usually eat at a resto inside the mall across our school. It became our cozy little hang-out spot and soon enough, we were given a loyalty card. And now, Carbs Steak House serves "Kapitbahay" Meals (Neighbor Meals) for only P 55.00. It's a separate menu from their usual selection because they're more on homemade meals, like Sinigang and Adobo. Nothing's better than a happy tummy and a happy wallet.

3. We celebrated Manay's birthday! Manay has been around for as long as I can remember. She started taking care of us since I was nine, and now I'm already 22. She's more of family now than just a housekeeper. Our visitors simply adore her, and she's the best cook ever. I bought her a bunch of new pocketbooks and she thought of making a business out of 'em. 


4. Free food.
Thx papito 


5. More food. 

Yes. 

6. Dexter's cat Nyan-Nyan. I get the feeling that she's just so enamored by her owner and would be deathly jealous of anyone who tries to take him away. 


Senpai is mine betch

7. Clip-on Fish-eye lenses!



8. This post-apocalyptic cartoon short film just shows how far our furry friends will go for our sake. 

9. Sleeping in the whole Friday.  

10. Having past-midnight conversations with Vincent. He got home really late the other night because of the Edsa carambola and I usually wait up for him. He got home around 1:00 am and we talked for a few more hours before dozing off. I miss having normal daytime conversations with him, but he has to work, and all I can do right now is wait. 


I hope you have a great weekend!

Ditz Revolution

1 comment :

  1. The way you edited that cat's photo got me laughing. So cute! =^.^=

    ReplyDelete