Monday, August 31, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume 12


I know that it's already Monday, but forgive me just this once, because my mind's still set on Sunday. (^・ω・^ )

Currently...

Reading the Diffusion of Innovation Theory for our Communication and Society class tomorrow. 

Writing a lot of homework. Funny how most of it is due tomorrow. 

Listening to Invincible by Deaf Kev and Suns by Datu. Suns's cinematography was lovely, and it's definitely a treat for someone who wants to hear something different.

Thinking of more school work to be done. That, and there's still my World Youth Day application. It's an ongoing process, and I'm still trying my very best to stay strong and keep my head above the water even when the waves are crashing in (really strongly).

Wishing Praying for some more perseverance. I actually need to persevere in a lot of things, like combating procrastination and the urge to cave in and just give up on everything I've worked on, and learning how to feel at home with Vincent's family and friends. 

Wearing boxers. I love boxers. 

Loving the Bag of Everything from Made In Candy. 

Wanting some green tea ice cream. The stuff we had at Sambokojin last night was great and I want more of it. 

Needing to get my priorities and responsibilities in order. I think I've had enough running and fooling around and I'm ready to get my shit in order once again. (^・ω・^ )

Feeling conflicted. Right now, it's not really a matter of what I should or shouldn't do, it's more on being worthy to do what I should do. 

Here's a year-ago read. I wrote this last year, and it still pretty much sums up how I feel today. 

What have you been up to this beautiful and cloudy Sunday Monday? 

The Sunday Currently is by siddathornton.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment