Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume 8


There goes summer.
Currently...

Reading these handouts from yesterday's BEC / MSK Orientation. Yesterday's church activity was emotionally tiring, but also very fulfilling. 

Writing some really dramatic journal entries. I've told myself a lot of times that 2015 will work for me, but I'm beginning to doubt my optimism... 

Listening to Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody) by Paramore. My little sister was listening to Paramore earlier because she said something about performing one of their songs and oh my gosh this takes me back to my high school days. (I feel so old but what the heck.) (^・ω・^ )

Thinking of a lot of things again. I can't help but label this year as the year of the greatest struggle, where I am desperately trying to get my shit together and not physically fall apart in the process. My body is my greatest enemy. One day, I want to focus, and on the next day I'm just lying on my bed, wallowing in self-pity. 

And then there's my World Youth Day 2016 application again. I just received a text reminder about next week's screening, and I am in self-denial. Will I make it? Will people actually help me? (Am I even worthy?) 

And I go back to school tomorrow. Am I even ready for this?! I know I was excited the entire week but now I take it all back. I want more sleep! 
  
Wishing that it won't rain that much tomorrow. I know that school's much closer, but rain's only good when we're all asleep. 

Wearing Vincent's shirt and my old jersey shorts. 

Loving Ladybeard.



Be my ouji-sama please. SING... DANCE... DESTROY!!! (And I can't believe he'll be guesting at this year's Cosmania!) 

Wanting more sleep, please. It's a good thing that my classes start at 9:30 whoop.  

Needing a longer nap. And a cat to snuggle with. And I need to buy myself some cheap headphones (for school). 

Feeling somewhere in between. Yeah, somewhere in between motivated and discouraged. I hate to admit it, but I feel like I've already fucked up this year. Here's me hoping that it's not too late to change that mindset. 

What are you up to this beautiful Sunday, aside from sleeping in, daydreaming and dodging responsibilities? Tell me about it! 

The Sunday Currently is by siddathornton.blogspot.com

1 comment :

  1. Haha at Ladybeard's look though! I hope this week would be better for you. :)

    Jhanz | www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete