Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume 11



Currently...

Reading notes from Spanish class. At least I know how to introduce myself in Spanish! :D

Writing some Filipino homework and some other stuff for Spanish I copied from Roxy. 

Listening to Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes. This is an old song, but I just heard it recently and I can't help but remember Vincent ('cause he's the only one I got).  

Thinking of more school work to be done since tomorrow's the start of a new week. That, and my World Youth Day application. Today marks my year-long preparation for this gathering, and I'm trying to stay strong and keep my head above the water even when the waves are crashing in.

Wishing for some extra allowance. (But I wish HA.)

Wearing an oversized black shirt plus boxers.

Loving my new phone. I feel like a dick for posing with it a lot, but I can't help it.

Wanting some strawberry ice cream. Or milk tea. Or cake. Anything strawberry-flavored will do.

Needing to watch Game of Thrones because of reasons.  

Feeling positive. Well, I screwed up some stuff this week, but I recovered pretty quick (which I think is great). This year-long preparation of mine needs a lot more explaining and I'll probably do that when I have enough free time.

What have you been up to this beautiful Sunday? 

The Sunday Currently is by siddathornton.blogspot.com

4 comments :

  1. Ahhh spanish! I took Spanish classes when I was in college but totally forgot about everything as soon as I stopped practicing. Good luck to you tho! Let's practice sometime hehe! :)

    Jhanz | www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spanish is so hard, I feel like I'm gonna fail in my class, but I hope not since I am trying my best!

      Delete
  2. I think I'm over GoT. I just can't with the gore and violence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only had to watch it because of research purposes (which makes it even more painful). My dad's still against me watching it because he thinks I'm still ~*~16~*~.

      Delete