Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday's 10 Happy Things, Volume 8


Hello! Welcome to Friday's 10 Happy Things, a blog link-up created by Ms. Helga! On this day, you blog and tell us about the things that made your heart sing this week. (^・ω・^ )

Last week and this week was a whirlwind of mad and merry happenings (Mostly mad, though). My sister's apartment was robbed last Thursday and one of her dogs daughters, Nessie, ran out. My mom and I stayed at her place and waited for news and possible sightings of the runaway fluffy baby. Who would've known that we'd find her so close to us exactly a week later? 


Yes, she made it home. Here are some more of the things that made me happy this week.



1. The fact that I go back to school next week. I wonder what misadventures will our batch get into this year?

2. Ballroom e Youkoso (Sweep over the Dance Hall). It's been a while since I last became intensely interested in a new manga, and it's a sports genre one to boot. 

3. Getting to eat my favorite snack and drink.



4. Going to McDonald's and buying Happy Meals

5. Our fluffy baby Nessie made it back home! Some good people found her and took her in, and probably saw the numerous flyers all over Pasig. They contacted my sister yesterday and now Nessie is back home. <3 My faith in humanity has been... strengthened furthermore.



6. Making more art for myself.



7. Seeing Vincent today and eating Korean food and talking about everything under the sun.

8. This video of a cat making itself comfortable with a film maker.

9. Sailor Moon Crystal Failures, a blog dedicated to finding all of the errors of the new Sailor Moon series episodes. I get a lot of laughs from this blog.


10. This.


That's right babigirl annoy her more

So glad you're back home, fluffy babipoopy. 

How did your week go? (^・ω・^ )

Ditz Revolution

1 comment :