Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday's 10 Happy Things, Volume 11


Hello! Welcome to Friday's 10 Happy Things, a blog link-up created by Ms. Helga! On this day, you blog and tell us about the things that made your heart sing this week. (^・ω・^ )

School has taken up most of my time, and I'm surprised that my brain can still handle things so far. Nevertheless, I still think this week went pretty well. 


1. I went to school in some light make-up and felt really good about it. It's really funny how some powder and lipstick can change your face, and it was a great confidence boost, but I'm not too keen on putting on a face for school so it only lasted a day. 

2. Having all-day breakfast for lunch. 

3. Spending break hours taking selfies on my main bros' phones and spending money on slot and crane machines. (I kinda regret the lost money, but it was still fun. It was the boys' money anyways. *snort*)

4. Going home with the little sister totally by chance. We ended up talking about some school dance project gone awry and I went on a leadership tirade because of that. 

5. Some positive WYD news. 

6. I actually got my hands on the magazine that the seniors produced during their junior year and saw the article I was featured in. (Thanks to the Sartorial team for featuring my fancy photos!) 


"Look, ma! I'm in a magazine!"

7. This video of a clingy cat showing some love to his human. (^・ω・^ )

8. My friends being such thoughtful guys.



Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with these guys.  

9. Talking to my crazy CIIT family and planning our next getaway. 

10. Guess who's got a new phone. Ba-yum. 


So I think my week went pretty well. I hope yours went great as well! 


Ditz Revolution

2 comments :

  1. lmfaoooooooooooooo at #8!!!

    And is that cat in the header your cat? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends are dicks, but I still love them haha! <3 That cat lives in my grandfather's compound. He's been there since he was a kitten. He's really friendly and likes being carried around. :3

      Delete