Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday's 10 Happy Things, Volume 9


Hello! Welcome to Friday's 10 Happy Things, a blog link-up created by Ms. Helga! On this day, you blog and tell us about the things that made your heart sing this week. (^・ω・^ )

That's it, folks, I'm officially back in school. We started a month later than usual, and typhoons bombarded us on the first week of classes. So glad to have a waterproof everything. My heart goes out to everyone suffering in this rain. (◞‸◟;)


1. The new school building. So many white walls! (Why the fart does it have to be so cold though???)

2. Hanging with my main bros at home and self-destructing our friendship with Uno. 


3. This pink waterproof jacket my dad bought from Uniqlo.


4. Advertising class. So nostalgic. I remember how crushed and triumphant I was when I first studied advertising at CIIT and the thought of going through the advertising process again just gives me goosebumps and makes me all giddy all over again.

5. My little brother celebrated his 8th birthday yesterday. He spent most of the day playing Call of Duty. I spent it watching Gangster Squad.


6. Our college's new organization, LSCA Film Makers' Society, has taken off. 


To be honest, film making is something that greatly interests me, even though I don't have the skills (my acting skills are shit-tier but they say it's okay). Something about making stories come to life just mystifies me and the org president Isaiah does a great job at it. 

We're fully booked for this semester, with the Frosh Night and the annual sportsfest being planned out already, we've got a lot of work in our hands. 

7. Talking to Vincent all night long even though we were both tired and not regretting it the next morning. 

8. Talking to Nyanners about all the stuff we missed out in summer because we were too busy ignoring each other. 

9. Sweater weather. PJs, oversized sweaters and hot Milo are what makes my afternoon. 

10. The fact that I'm finally able to pull myself together. The last few weeks have been rough, and I can't get myself together if I keep on wallowing in self-pity. I read a few things to get me back on my feet and here I am today. 

How did your week go? (^・ω・^ )

Ditz Revolution

Stop making it rain, Kyogre!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Tony!

    *The pink jacket looks good on you.
    *Happy birthday to your little brother.
    *Good luck with your studies
    *I hope you feel better. If you need someone to talk to, you know talking to strangers can be a good thing, you can talk to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I am warming up to the idea of online friends ever since I joined Ms. Helga's link-up. It's inspiring.:)

      Delete