Friday, June 19, 2015

Tony's Cosplans: Expanded Ver. ☆


The Good Lord knows how determined and absolutely fickle I am.

Hello! Here is an expanded list of characters I want to cosplay (or probably just dream of cosplaying them). If you remember my first and second lists, you'll see that not a lot has changed. 

I can only go so far as dream for these to come true, because believe me, I did my very best, and I've already achieved four! (All right, three and a half, I guess.) 

It has been a long-winded frustration of mine to make costumes. If I had the resources, I'd be ticking off all of them on this list. I'm sure that you've heard a lot of times that cosplay is not cheap! Cosplaying will require your entire heart and soul and maybe most of your allowance and life savings. It's not an easy hobby, but you're darn right it's fun! 

Left Column:

☆ Aisaka Taiga from ToraDora!
☆ Hanamoto Hagumi from Honey and Clover
☆ Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6
☆ Otonashi Saya from Blood +
☆ Sakurada Miwako from Paradise Kiss
☆ Tsukino Usagi from Sailor Moon (Usagi in the photo is from the 2014 remake, Sailor Moon Crystal)

Middle:

☆ Hatsune Miku World is Mine Ver.
☆ Super Sonico

Right Column:

☆ Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed / Destiny
☆ Lemrina Vers Envers from Aldnoah.Zero
☆ Magical Princess from Akazukin Chacha
☆ Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist
☆ Yang Xiao Long from RWBY
☆ Princess Bubblegum (13 year-old ver.)

And my most recent addition to the list is...


The Princess of the Crystal from Mawaru Penguindrum.

I know. Damn, that's a lot of blonde hair, pink hair, and princesses. 

Who knows how long it'll take for me to check off everyone in this list. Most of them will probably be shelved, because, hey, a lady's gotta grow up. But if given the chance to make them come to life, I'd do it in a heartbeat. 

No comments :

Post a Comment