Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sonico ☆ Working!

Hello! Yesterday was National Best Friends Day, so in honor of that event, I'd like to share this post. I got this as a present from Nyanners (JK I paid for it). I don't know how he nabbed this, but isn't she cute? (We even argued about "unboxing" her because he's against bringing her out, but I wanted to take photos.)

I've always wanted to collect figures, pretty much like how my boyfriend collects Gundams, but I'm too poor to actually afford any figures.(πーπ)In fact, Vincent and I are so broke that we're actually passing out on going to this year's ToyCon. (⊙︿⊙✿)

I'm no figure expert, of course. For all I know, this is the Nendoroid Super Sonico: Working Set. There are two Sonicos in the box. One is Sonico in her signature white bikini, and the other one is Sonico in her maid outfit. 

Enjoy the cuteness! 



















As for me, here are some of my dream figures. Click on them to enlarge! 


 



 These images are from Google-さん!

Top: Mikuzukin (which is also a dream cosplay of mine) and Sakura Miku
Second Row: Hatsune Miku Type 2020 and Sonico on a couch (munching on a donut)
Third Row: Asseylum Vers Allusia (Kotobukiya ver.) and Sonico (munching on a crepe)
Bottom: Sailor Moon Crystal and Doombringer (does this count as a nendoroid?)

Do you have or collect any figurines? Tell me about them!

No comments :

Post a Comment