Tuesday, June 23, 2015

★ Pastel // Don't Care ★


I actually got around to posting more outfit photos, though I know these don't make the whole. This was one of my options to wear at NyanCon, but it's terribly hot in Antipolo, which made the jacket (which is kind of like a raincoat) sort of ~invalid~. 





★ Black beanie: Divisoria 

★ Top: Fudge Rock
★ Jacket: Thrift store
★ Glasses: SM Department Store
★ Wig: Serendipity Btq  
★ Lenses: Cocktail Lenses in Wine Pink, 16 mm, from Serendipity Btq

I'm an avid supporter of the Kawaii movement here in the Philippines. If you're one as well, you should check out Kawaii Philippines. They cover all of the cutest happenings here in the Ph! I'm looking forward to their next School of Kawaii Workshop, keeping my fingers crossed and maybe be able to join. (Oh, if time permits. I know college junior year is the busiest!) 

If you were able to attend any of their events, tell me about 'em! 


No comments :

Post a Comment