Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume 3



Shout-out to my grandmothers, who both love reading my blog. I love you! -t

Currently...

Reading or looking at Fudge Rock's website. Their items are so cute, and I swear I would buy everything if I could.  

Writing journal entries from this week, and some reflections. 

Listening to Staplegunned by The Spill Canvas. (This song brings me back to 2011 so quick.)

Thinking of how I'm gonna make this logo for our Vicariate Youth Day. I suck at making logos and Vincent can testify to that.  
  
Smelling this perfume I'm gonna give my friend. 

Wishing for Vincent to come over and sleep away his stress from work. 

Wearing My 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 shirt from Worship Generation.  

Loving these shirts Nini got for me as a present. I'll probably take pictures wearing it or something. 

Wanting to shop at Fudge Rock! Someone take me to GH or Market! Market!   

Needing to still get in touch with my church girl self because she's kind of running back home, but I still need to pull her back in. 

Feeling very happy and thankful. I turned another year older this week, surrounded by people who love me and I love as well. This week has been nothing but total bliss.  


That's a glimpse of what I've been up to this weekend. What have you been up to this beautiful Sunday, aside from watching the "Fight of the Century"? 

The Sunday Currently is by siddathornton.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment