Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday's 10 Happy Things, Volume 4


Hello! Basically, this week has been pretty much me craving for Korean food and having random conversations with people. I also have this massive headache right now and no amount of Biogesic or Bioflu can calm it. Anyways, here is my list of the things that made my heart sing this week.

1. As much as I love deep conversations, sometimes, stupid conversations with meaningful people make sense.

2. Going out with my little sister and having her taste Korean food.

3. The animated movie "The Song of the Sea". The story was great, and the animation was lovely. Movies like this make me wonder why doesn't anything magical happen to me. (???)





Images are from Google. 

4. Sleeping early and waking up early.

5. Writing a letter to Vincent. I like writing letters to him even though I have no idea if he keeps them or not. He says he's not good with letters, so he just draws instead.

This was from May 16.  



6. Our dad treated us to vanilla milk frappes yesterday. I wonder where to next week hihi.

7. Talking to our good friend Kuya Mon about how the real world is out to get us all.

8. Annoying the hell out of Dexter / Nyanners and constantly pestering him to eat Korean food with me.

9. Pizza and pancit. 

10. Trying out my new gel eyeliner from Collection Cosmetics. I've only used liquid eyeliner until now, but I don't think there's much of a difference (?). Liquid eyeliner takes much longer to dry, though.

Join the link-up and tell us about how your week went! 


Ditz Revolution

4 comments :

  1. I love gel liner!!!

    The Song of the Sea looks really pretty. I'll look it up and maybe download it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's actually much easier to apply but I'm still so sloppy at it! I might buy a longer brush because it might help. :)

      Delete
  2. I never tried gel liner, and I think I might give it a try since you said it dries faster than liquid liner. I always get thin lines on the upper part of my lids because I open my eyes wide too soon lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's much easier to apply and just a few swipes can give you defined lines! I think the thickness will also depend on the amount of liner you put on your brush! The brush that came with the gel liner I bought is kind of short, I think a longer one can give you more control over your strokes. Good luck and enjoy! :)

      Delete