Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume 1

“I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations. If we don’t vibrate on the same frequency there’s just no reason for us to waste our time. I’d rather have no one and wait for substance than to not feel someone and fake the funk.” - Joquesse Eugenia (from the berlin-artparasites' official Instagram)



Welcome to the first volume of Tony's The Sunday Currently. As you can see once again, I did some more blog interior designing.


Currently...

Reading Radical Emphasis, a cutesy, cheesy, fluffy Tekken AU (Alternate Universe) fanfiction I wrote some years ago. This work of art was what started my fascination with Lars Alexandersson and all of his blonde and blue-eyed handsomeness. Also some more of my pre-college stories, and some of my unfinished works. 

Writing journal entries from this week's family road trip, and another Tekken fanfiction which will probably go unpublished (like all my other fairly recent fanfictions). 

Listening to my little brother's loading game on the computer (Awesomest Battle in History-- Some Cartoon Network game).

Thinking of how to get my voter's ID. Nini and I have been planning to register since early January but none of our plans have come to fruition. I need to get this done before my birthday (which is approaching pretty fast if you ask me).
  
Smelling my grandmother's perfume, since we're here at her place now. 

Wishing for time to pass by... because I'll be seeing Vincent in a while. We're gonna have dinner! 

Wearing this hand-me-down polo from my big sister. And this hand-me-down watch... from my big sister. 

Loving my new blog layout. I think it looks neater. And calmer. And mellower. 

Wanting some milk tea... but my dad won't let me drink any-- not after the milk tea fiasco that took over Manila. 

Needing the toilet. 

Feeling kinda clever because I finished this post before my little brother could get back to his game. Also kinda excited because I'll be seeing Vincent in a while (and Korean food for dinner yay)! 

What are you up to this beautiful Sunday? 

The Sunday Currently is by siddathornton.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment