Friday, September 19, 2014

Life lately, Volume 2

Under the pastel blue 3 | I think that the sky above the school is more
pleasant to look at than anywhere else.

I am stuck with my father's big Toshiba laptop. My G42 gave up on me once again after a fruitful year of church projects, school reports and post-processing images. In all honesty, I don't have much to blog about since I'm pretty busy with school and church activities. A whole bunch of new church projects just came in a few days ago, moments after my G42 finally gave up on me. Mero-chan also commissioned me to make her a chibi. I can say that it was a very fruitful year! I'm even surprised that it lasted for quite a while, too! When I saw the monitor making noise and the frequent delays, I shipped all of my remaining files to my external drive. 

Of course having the laptop repaired is out of the question. It's already gone through three repairs, each one worth P1,500.00 and I just don't have that money with me. (Or maybe I do, I'm just not taking the risk anymore.) 

But you know, I'm actually more scared to use my dad's laptop... it's so ancient! (Yes, ancient. The battery doesn't work anymore, which requires it to be plugged in when in use.) Though I doubt I can put portables in it, I'm still gonna give it a try. 

SO! With that little rant / rave done, what exactly have I been up to these past few days? I'm not too keen on talking about the different things that have been happening to me recently. All I can say is that there is this feeling that I am lost, again. 

Heh. Let's not talk about that. Here are some concrete activities I've done so far. 
  • Nyanners and I went out and collected data for our Christian Morality documentation. We went to the PNP HQ here in our place. It was a fruitless search, though. We even wrote to the chief of police to aid us a bit on our study, but the women's desk simply won't release any sort of data to us. 
  • We also did some canvassing for a nearby apartments-for-rent where we can conduct our documentary shoot. (What we're gonna document will remain a mystery... for now.)
  • AND I BECAME A FREAKING BENCH WARMER ON ONE OF CA'S GAMES I MEAN WTF I BECAME A BENCH WARMER!! I DIDN'T EVEN DREAM OF BECOMING A BENCH WARMER BECAUSE IT WAS SO FAR-FETCHED AND UNATTAINABLE BUT I WAS THERE AND I WAS ALMOST A PLAYER
  • ...so close.
  • I've been hanging out on Youtube a lot lately. 
  • And since the video link widget is being an ass to me, I am linking you to my favorite RWBY credits song so far. 
  • And this is my favorite Miku song as of the moment. 
I know that it's a bit too early for Christmas, but I have a few things in mind which I'd love to receive.


  1. Long black wig. Since I lost my old one, I've been thinking of getting a new one... could be for cosplay, or for casual looks. 
  2. Dr. Martens original black. I still haven't given up on getting these. 
  3. Jansport Superbreak Hairball. I've been pestering Nyanners and Vincent to help me find one. My sister and I think that Jansport bags are too mainstream, but I'll do whatever it takes to find this bag. 
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) 


There are days when I get tired, when I feel like there's so much work to be done and that my shoulders are gonna give in anytime soon... But I should never forget that out of all the people, even those whom I know could do a better job than me, He still chose me. I don't want anyone to think that I'm running away from my responsibilities. I'm just... taking a break from them. 

Isaiah 40:30-31Good News Translation (GNT)

30 
Even those who are young grow weak;

    young people can fall exhausted.
31 
But those who trust in the Lord for help
    will find their strength renewed.
They will rise on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not get weary;
    they will walk and not grow weak.
And after two days of non-stop rain, it finally subsided. Now, I am blogging to release a little stress because we all know what happens when we don't release our stress. 



Yeah. That happens.

No comments :

Post a Comment