Friday, June 27, 2014

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Yeah, I know. Pretty cliche title, but it matches the post. I had a Maleficent-inspired shoot today. Here I am wearing my floral horns headband from which I got from ToxicKitty last June 21 at the ToyCon. (Here is their Instagram. They sell lovely vintage/gothic items.)

I'm actually really pleased with the outcome. It was kind of dark when I started, so I expected the entire thing to fail and all...

For those of you wondering why I don't use eye shadow, it's because I suck at make up. My little sister is pretty skilled with a make up palette and sometimes, I am her experimental Barbie.

My lenses are Paradise Pink Cocktail lenses (which I also got from last week) and I absolutely love its effect!









Ah, well... That's enough fun. For now, it's time to focus on school and church work!


No comments :

Post a Comment