Friday, December 6, 2013

Wordless

dumbfounded, adj.

And still, for all the jealousy, all the doubt, sometimes I will be struck with a kind of awe that we're together. That someone like me could find someone like you - it renders me wordless. Because surely words would conspire against such luck, would protest the unlikelihood of such a turn of events. 

I didn't tell any of my friends about our first date. I waited until after the second, because I wanted to make sure it was real. I wouldn't believe it had happened until it happened again. Then, later on, I would be overwhelmed by the evidence, by all the lines connecting you to me, and us to love. -The Lover's Dictionary


--


2011

Hello, Dear Crush Mr. JV 

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that I was Tumblring about you and you had no clue about it. Here you are now creeping up and about this secret place of mine.

You had no clue how smitten, love-struck and downright crazy I was about you. Heh. Well, you noticed it, all right. And imagine my surprise when you liked me back. 

Don’t we make a fine pair of clumsy little kitties?

Even in this state we are right now, still in the middle of trying to figure things out for ourselves and for each other, always keep in mind that I’m still your number one fangirl, like before, always and forever, to infinity and beyond.

Good things keep on coming and bad things have yet to arrive, but as long as we’re standing side-by-side, I’m absolutely, positively sure that we can handle ‘em all, every bit and every blow. 

PS: Please stay in my life. Uh-huh. Can you make that forever? ‘Cause you know, I’ll stay in your life whether you like it or not. 

Thank you for the sunshine. 

With all of my love, your kitty Tony.

=^● ⋏ ●^= =^● ⋏ ●^= =^● ⋏ ●^= =^● ⋏ ●^= =^● ⋏ ●^= =^● ⋏ ●^=

2013

My dearest,

We've been together for almost three years now. Throughout those three years, I'm so proud to say that you haven't uttered a single unkind word to me... Not even once. They say that the more that two people stay together, the more they adapt to each other's personalities. I'm so glad that you haven't absorbed any of my negative traits. 

Oh, don't ask me if you absorbed any of mine... You've never been mean or bratty or spoiled... 

You understand my mood swings and listen to my pointless and endless rantings... Even when I tell you to leave me alone, you're just gonna stay put and wait for me to tell you what's wrong. You've seen different sides of me, even some sides I never thought I would share. I've shown you my shining halo and my devil horns. You're so many things all in one: A brother, a teacher, a best friend, a lover. 

In our relationship, I changed a lot. I changed, not in a bad way, but in all good ways. How many times have I told you that you (made) make me a better person? Because of you, I strove to be kinder, wiser... During my days of darkness, you were all that was good. 

And until today, you remain the same. 

On our first year together, I was the meanest child. I was mean to everyone, even to you. Yet even though I bit and hissed at you, you still adored me. Why is that?

But how could someone so kind fall in love with a selfish, self-absorbed brat such as I? 

On our second year together, I thought that the way you would treat me would change, because I know that the way I treated you did. But not even once were you unkind or mean to me.

In our relationship, you were all that was good, and I was all that was sinister. You spoiled me to death. My horns were reared, my fangs were set out and my claws were sharpened and ready to attack. 

You see, I (am) was a monster. 

And yet, you still thought that I was beautiful. 

You looked at me like I was made of starlight. 

And I loved you even more because of that. 

On our third year together, I guess I can say surely and proudly that I'm mature. To think that it took me three years to finally mature in this relationship... And because of our relationship, I learned to be patient, because love is patient... And so are you. 

Oh, your patience. I'm so in love with your patience. 

Just like how our Lord Father's love has changed me, your love has changed me as well. 

You made me a better person. How? You love me at my worst, still think I'm beautiful even without make-up, and you listen to my endless babbles and rambles about how difficult things are in this beautiful strange world. 

(I don't really know how to end this letter. A lot more can happen. Perhaps the reason why I can't end this letter right is because I can't picture our love ending at all. Let me just leave this here.) 

No comments :

Post a Comment