Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tony Cosplays?!: A list of characters that I want to cosplay and stuff.


Allow me to present to everyone... My cosplans! (ノ・∀・)ノ 

I know I've said it before that I'm way too old for cosplay, but after I attended the 12th TOYCON PH: The Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention (and some chiding from my boyfriend), I decided to give it another shot. 

Now, looking at my cosplan chart, I can check one down because last June 15, I went to the con as Aisaka Taiga from Toradora! (Which reminds me that I have to blog about it!) 

A little elaboration on the characters I want to cosplay (seriously)~ 

First, to your upper left corner, is Hagumi Hanamoto from Honey and Clover. She is one of my all-time favorite anime characters from one of the emotional and eye-opening animes ever. She's a calm and quiet girl with a fairy-like air around her. 

Below is the titular character of the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Haruhi is, hmm, how to put it... One of my dream cosplays. She's probably one of the reasons why I even thought of giving cosplay a try. My high school classmates thought that she was a good character for me since we both have an upbeat attitude. 

Last one on the left side is Uni from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Aside from the fact that I am waaaaay too old to cosplay her, I can't see any other reason why I can't do it, but still want to. She's pretty demure and a... well, a token loli. 

Top and center is Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed / Destiny. There's a perfectly good reason why she has center stage. What's that? I absolutely love her. She's exactly the reason why I wanted pink hair in the first place! (Aside from my ~*~internet idol~*~ Miss Helga, of course.) She's another one of my dream cosplays and I hope that someday I can actually do her.

To the upper right corner is Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière from Zero no Tsukaima. She was a suggestion by my very awesome Kuya Tom, one of my convention buddies. He said that I should cosplay her because I'm tsundere like her. I have to watch the show before I even attempt to cosplay her. 

Last, but certainly not the least is Tsumiki Miniwa from Acchi Kocchi. I discovered the anime earlier this year and I still haven't watched it, but I definitely will, since I find the plot really interesting. (Probably because it reminds me of my relationship with my dear boyfriend. Tehe.) 

So!~ This concludes my list of characters I want to cosplay! It's probably a little bit too much for a girl on a budget, but I'm smart, and I'm going to take it one cosplay at a time!~ 

I'm not really after a reputation, but I have to admit: I enjoy posing in front of a camera. No, I'm not after being a model. (Oh, dear Lord, no.) I guess I just like being in front of the camera! 

'Til the next post, err... con!

~t

No comments :

Post a Comment